Translate

Friday 3 April 2015

All about poonam pandey hot

  1. Model
  2. Poonam Pandey is an Indian model and Bollywood film actress. She began her career as a model. She became one of the Top nine contestants of Gladrags - 2010, and appeared on the cover page of the fashion magazine. Wikipedia
  3. Born: March 11, 1991 (age 24), Delhi
  4. Height: 1.70 m
  5. Movies: Nasha, Love is Poison
  6. Profiles
Poonam Pandey, who thrilled one and all with her bold avatar on Twitter, recently became the talk of the town with her spoof on Ranveer Singh's condom advertisement. While talking to TOI about it, Poonam said, "My Twitteratis were telling me to post a video and then I thought to do something big for them. So, I did this video and they all loved my work." On being asked about her opinion endorsing a condom, Poonam said, "Yes, why not. Even I can do a condom ad like Ranveer Singh. There is no harm in endorsing a condom and people will be educated in this country." 






No comments:

Post a Comment